- Up to 15.75 hours of professional development/CTLE credit, pre-approved by your district/school, will be recommended on the basis of attendance.
- Each month, participants must sign in at the membership desk, upon arrival.
- Each participant will receive a monthly certificate for 2.25 credit hours of professional development. It is the participant's responsibility to maintain a record of hours
- Participants are expected to stay unitl the end of each session, and a professional courtesy is expected during the presentation.
- The RSCS has a reciprocal relationship with NYSRA's Nassau Reading Council (NRC). Our membership may attend any of their programs for PD credit, free of charge. Check the NRC's website
for scheduled programs: www.nassauyreadingcouncil.org
- Members of the RSCS are automatically members of the New York State Reading Association and will receive subscriptions to the Empire State Reading Scene, The Language and
Literacy Spectrum and a registration discount at the NYSRA Conference.